Adaliah was very brave as she waited. She waved to the nurses and they came in to do tests. They were all very nice, they gave her a cloth doll and blew bubbles for her.
I was so glad Pete was able to come to the hospital with us. I always feel so much more relaxed when he's there to help. I think Adaliah would say the same thing...
When they gave her back to us she was very mad and loopy from the anesthesia. She screamed and cried for quite awaile. Poor thing.
But around 9:30 she feel asleep and when she woke up an hour later she was back to her normal self. The doctor said her ears were full of gewy puss- so she would probably feel a pretty automatic difference with the pressure in her ears. I'm so happy for her!! I hope this means we are done with the ear infection game once and for all!!
ps- Suprising news!! When they weighed and messured Adaliah we found out she hasn't gained a pound since her 9 moth apt but is 1 1/2 inches taller! I think our girl is slimming down.
She was 21 pounds and 29 1/2 inches.
3 comments:
So glad that things went well! She looks so sad in those pictures, but I am sure that she will be MUCH happier overall.
awww. breakin' my heart! that is not a fun experience to have for any parent. so glad she's back to her self. and that she's slimming down... not that i thought there was a problem... :)
poor baby! I'm so glad that the surgery went well. i'm gonna miss dali's chunky-ness!! ;)
Post a Comment