Looks like so much fun! Love the decorations and her new professional pictures. Where oh where did the time go?! I can't believe she is one already, but she is getting bigger and cuter every time I see her. We sure miss you guys. Glad you had a fun day.
6 comments:
looks so fun! LOVE the decorations! so cute!
She is so cute!
She's adorable and so were your decorations! I can't believe it's been an entire year!
Everything looks great! She totally knew what to do with that cake too!
Looks like so much fun! Love the decorations and her new professional pictures. Where oh where did the time go?! I can't believe she is one already, but she is getting bigger and cuter every time I see her. We sure miss you guys. Glad you had a fun day.
hahhaa LOVED the lizard present from pete's brother. such a fun party! dali is a sweetheart.
Post a Comment