2. I will spare you the details of my delivery story- but it was SO IDEAL…. My water broke at 7:30 pm and she was here by 1:30 am
3. My recovery has been so ideal… I’ve decided that I prefer the 2 weeks of recovery over the 2 weeks before baby comes…
4. Adaliah is so sweet, she barley every cries…just as happy as can be…again…so ideal
5. I’m wondering how we got so lucky…or maybe we’re just having it easy because we have a big trial coming..either way I’m loving life right now
6. I am 100 times more in love with Pete then I ever thought possible. 3 words….Worlds greatest Dad. He is so adorable with Adaliah and so sweet to me…..love him!
7. That is all I’m going to say because I would rather be spending time with my little angel then blogging… the end.
5 comments:
So cute! I like that our kids are the same age and we're going through the same stuff!
Isn't it amazing? Kids are the best, even when they make things crazy! :) And I never cease to be amazed at how I can love Zac more and more - just when you think you love your hubby more than anything else - he shows his amazing dad skills. Definitely the best!
You are adorable I am so happy for you guys. Honestly having children could not be more rewarding, now you know how it feels!!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Awesome Bekah! I hope you are loving every minute of it :)
You two rock our world with Joy and we K'neil" in thanks for the miracles of God,.Carry on...
Post a Comment