Didn’t I just get home from the hospital yesterday? Crazy how fast it goes! She has already outgrown her newborn diapers and clothes. :( Slow down Adaliah!
I wanted to write a few of my favorite things she does so I can remember!
1. I love when she just stares at me in the eyes. It makes me cry- I swear she remembers me from before this life.
2. I love the spirit she brings into the home. It makes me want to be a better person and remove everything that would offend her sweet new little spirit.
3. I love when she wakes up…groans for a min… and then lets out a 10 second- adult sounding stinker or poop- then she sighs and goes back to sleep. It never gets old- Pete and I laugh our heads off every time.
4. I love when she is fussy and her little leg bends and straightens over and over…so stinking cute.
5. She makes the most adorable “ewww” face...as in the face you make when you make the sound “eww”. I call it her Drill Team face. She gets big wide eyes when she does it….I’m dying right now just picturing it. I could just eat her up!
6. She is the funniest eater! She tries to drink way too fast! I’ve heard of babies doing this with a bottle- but she does it with nursing. It sounds like she is going to choke. It stresses Pete out- he’s always saying “Jeez Adaliah! Slow down!”
7. She is always SO CALM when we change her diaper. She will be so fussy before and after..but while she’s getting changed she just looks around and enjoys herself. Haha- kinda weird
2. I love the spirit she brings into the home. It makes me want to be a better person and remove everything that would offend her sweet new little spirit.
3. I love when she wakes up…groans for a min… and then lets out a 10 second- adult sounding stinker or poop- then she sighs and goes back to sleep. It never gets old- Pete and I laugh our heads off every time.
4. I love when she is fussy and her little leg bends and straightens over and over…so stinking cute.
5. She makes the most adorable “ewww” face...as in the face you make when you make the sound “eww”. I call it her Drill Team face. She gets big wide eyes when she does it….I’m dying right now just picturing it. I could just eat her up!
6. She is the funniest eater! She tries to drink way too fast! I’ve heard of babies doing this with a bottle- but she does it with nursing. It sounds like she is going to choke. It stresses Pete out- he’s always saying “Jeez Adaliah! Slow down!”
7. She is always SO CALM when we change her diaper. She will be so fussy before and after..but while she’s getting changed she just looks around and enjoys herself. Haha- kinda weird
Best of all…Adaliah smiled for us for the first time on her 1 month birthday!! I know what you are all thinking- it was probably gas- but I swear it wasn’t. I’ve seen her gas smiles. This was a full open mouth gummy smile and she has done it a few more times in response to Pete and I talking to her. So adorable. I love my girl!!!
3 comments:
I love your list so much. It makes me want another baby! I'll tell Jared to blame it on you.
Aww! Little Dali is growing up! I love that puffy cheeks face she made last night! That was adorable! I'm so excited for our little babies to grow up together!
Beautifully put!! Enjoy every moment with your little bundle.
Post a Comment