Yes it’s true- we are moving in just one week! I am not excited to move away from ward friends but I am excited to be in our new place. It is…..
*Bigger (two bedrooms instead of 1)
*Newer
*Nicer
*Still in a convenient location
*Pool and Gym
*Bottom floor (yay for not having to carry the stroller and car seat down the stairs anymore!)
AND! Drum roll please…..
$35 CHEAPER than what we are paying now!!! Amazing, I know.
Now we are just crossing our fingers that we can be in a house by the time our lease is up at the end of 2010. We’re shooting for move #7 before our 3 year anniversary! Haha Crazy!
The best news is we are not changing wards until the end of June so we can still help with youth conference. That will be a very sad day though….we LOVE our ward.
Adaliah is excited for the move too. She can’t wait to have her own room! I caught her smile on camera finally….I love my happy girl!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize it was so soon! I need to come over and see you guys asap. And let us know if you need any help!
Oh no Bekah!! I didn't realize you guys were actually moving!?! I'm so sad. The place you are moving to sounds great though, where is it? We really need to get together! I miss you guys. Maybe after you move and get settled and the craziness in your life settles down a bit. Moving is the worst. Please please...let us know if you need any help! I would be happy to come help you pack and I have a strong husband who would be more than willing to come help move objects only meant to be moved by men. :) Let us know!
Also, I'm pretty sure Adaliah is the cutest thing in the world. I can't believe she is already smiling, but it is absolutly adorable.
Post a Comment