So so SO beautiful guys! Congrats! We are SO happy for you guys! I can't wait until my kids aren't sick so I can come out and see her. (I wouldn't bring the kids but I don't want any sicky residue on me when I come)! Congrats congrats! And Hope you are getting some rest!
It is so fun to see you two as parents with your Beautiful GIRL! We love you and are so grateful that she arrived here safely in with her heavenly transport.
12 comments:
what a cutie! both mom and baby!
Wow! I swear she looks different in every picture that I see her in! She is SO beautiful!
-Mary
she is so so so perfect. congrats!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for you guys. Being a mom is the BEST!! Enjoy. :)
Omg! She is so precious! That's so exciting, your now a family of three!
She is beautiful! Not that I'm suprised...look at her momma!!
Congratulations you two! She is beautiful. Cherish every moment it goes by so quickly.
So precious - congrats!!
So so SO beautiful guys! Congrats! We are SO happy for you guys! I can't wait until my kids aren't sick so I can come out and see her. (I wouldn't bring the kids but I don't want any sicky residue on me when I come)! Congrats congrats! And Hope you are getting some rest!
Congratulations you guys, she is beautiful!!
It is so fun to see you two as parents with your Beautiful GIRL! We love you and are so grateful that she arrived here safely in with her heavenly transport.
She is darling!Congratulations. I'm so happy for you two. Maybe I'll bump into you in the nursing lounge :)
Sasha Johnson
Post a Comment