Job description: Laugh, play, and snuggle with my best buddy all day long, 40-50 hrs a week
Starting day: January 18, 2009- When he was almost 3 months old
Ending day: Today- February 12, 2010- almost 16 months old
Pete and I feel like we’re losing a part of our family. He’s been there every morning to get us out of bed for over a year… He has been the greatest little blessing in our lives so far. I’ve learned SO MUCH from him. He’s for sure prepared me a little more for this next chapter of my life coming soon. I can’t imagine how much I’m going to love my baby girl if I love my nephew this much.
Last night Pete came home from work and my eyes were all swollen red. He asked me what was wrong and I told him I didn’t want to talk about it… finally he got me to squeak out… “Tomorrow is my last day” and then the tears came again and I was balling like a baby.
Sounds so silly I know…
Good news is starting in May he gets to be with his Mom so I am very happy for him! But I’m sure going to miss seeing that guy everyday.
1 comment:
He is too cute! I keep waiting for your post that announces your baby is here. Not fair if you have yours before me!
Post a Comment