As soon as I hit the full term mark I was out of bed and trying to make up for lost time. My contractions were stronger then ever, but I pushed through them hoping they would put me into labor. I literally did not sleep for the entire month. My contractions were 2 to 3 mins apart every night. Some nights I would go for walks and run up and down my stairs thinking I could get somewhere with them....but it never worked. I stayed dilated to a 2 for the entire month. Very frustrating, very painful, the hardest thing I've ever gone through...but very worth it.
Here are some high lights of our month
1. Having friends over again
 |
| Adaliah and Gracie |
2. Splash pad with Abbie
3. Running through sprinklers with Lily
4.More trips up the canyon with the Roberts and Chase Family
5. Playing at the park
6. Sandy Aquarium with Abbie
The best part about the month was we finished out basement! We finished the main family room (about 900 square feet) back in February but then one day in April Pete told me he wanted to finish the rest of the basement and rent it out. The very next day we found out my wonderful sister Mary and her family were looking for a place to live at the end of the summer. So- we went for it....
Our house was a major construction zone for almost 4 months- but 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a laundry room, a walk out entrance, and 1100 more square feet later... we have a beautiful basement and family just right down stairs!! We are loving it!!!

1 comment:
I'll let you come down and take pictures to post sometime if you want! We LOVE living here by the way! It's weird that it has only been a little over a month. It feels like we have lived here forever. (In a good way.) Love ya sis!
Post a Comment