Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome Lily!

My older sister Mary had her first baby on Wednesday. She is a beautiful little girl with a full head of curly brown hair.











Congrats Mary and Aaron!




Running update-









Karen and I did our first 10 mile race through Provo Canyon on Saturday. It was a so beautiful! It was so green and shadded- we passed right by the foot of Bridal Veil Falls. We finished at 1 hour 38 mins which is about what we were hoping for. Bad news- my knee has been killing me. We only have four more weeks until the ½ marathon…so I’m going to tuff it out. I bought a knee brace yesterday, I’m hoping that will help. It’s crazy how fast this summer is flying by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww what a tootie cutie! I'm so happy to hear little Lily arrived safely! Tell Mary and Aaron congrats... and congrats to you on the hard work you've put into running!! I admire you greatly... it's something I could never do. I hope your knee feels better soon. :( :(

Shantel Elise said...

Bekah Joy! I just love your stinkin' guts! I found your blog really randomly but I am super excited. It will be good to be able to keep up with you. My blog is shantelelise.blogspot.com and it is just getting started ... but feel free to check it out.

It looks like you guys are doing really well. I love the blog! Have a great day!

Tausha Marie said...

Bekah, you are amazing for running a 10 mile race. I admire you sooo much. I just ran into Mary and Aaron at Smiths and got to see their beautiful little girl Lily. She really is beautiful, I love her hair. I also love you and Pete soooo much!