Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shh...Don't tell Pete...

Pete is going to kill me when he see's that I posted this....but Pete has been told he looks like a lot of different actors. Probably because Pete has the amazing dark curly hair and olive skin. Today I put some pics together to see who I think he looks like the most...

These are just a few of the people I've heard..

I personally think he's hotter than off of them.

5 comments:

d jane said...

ooh he is very handsome! people say john looks like gerard butler and the dude who plays capt. kirk in the new star trek. we've got ourselves some HOTTIES!!!

Mary Ludwig said...

I think he looks the most like Patrick Demsy- or whatever his name is. But yeah! I can see a little of all of them in him!
People tell my my husband looks like a ginger bread man! ;) I think he is by far THE HOTTEST ginger bread man I've ever seen! FRESH FROM THE OVEN BABY!

Aaron Ludwig said...

Run run as fast as you can! You can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread man! OH YEAH!

d jane said...

hey sweets, what apartment complex do you guys live in? katelyn said she thought it was adagio?
we might move to draper and we're looking into moving to the allegro apts. is that close to where you're at?

Unknown said...

FO SHO you've got the hottest man. the others don't even compare. :) Bekah! I love your blog! You're stinkin cute. It was fun to read all your posts. I even saw the blog about me... ooooh! very lovely! :) :) I haven't been too good about keepin up with everything..errr.