On the morning of Halloween I woke up and got ready for work. When I went outside to get into my car there was a nasty homeless man sleeping on the grass. Talk about a spooky Halloween! I ended up giving him a ride to
Lehi. He told me that he worked there...but I highly doubt a nasty guy like him could get a job.....

But Pete and I had a very festive Halloween. We went to Gardner Village a few days before and had a fun time seeing the witches. We ended up getting kicked out because Pete kept trying to get fresh with all the witches....I swear I can't take that guy anywhere...

Here is me and my friend
Hellga - the- witch. We were giving Pete the look for getting us kicked out.

Pete was
actually happy we got kicked out because there was a jazz game on that night...that's why he's smiling in this picture.

We also got to carve pumpkins again with my Dear friend
Tausha and her husband Steve. I was so mad at myself- I didn't have my card in the camera the night we hung out with them, so I don't have any pictures to show...but here is Pete and
I's finished product. We were so proud to light our pumpkins
every night. We felt so festive! I'm sure you can tell which one is Pete's and which one is mine....

The night of Halloween we ate dinner at my sister Karen's house and celebrated with her and her husband Jeffery. We even got to see the cute little trick-or-
treaters come. All in all...we had a great
Holiday!
2 comments:
Hey, sorry to hear about your grandma. By the way you are so stinkin pretty do you ever take a bad picture? I am glad you guys had a happy halloween. I am sure your grandma was so glad to go and also sad but what a life she had.
Thats my shirt you creep!
Post a Comment