
It started on Friday night after Pete got home from work. We went to Gateway and ate and Tucanos. It was Delicious!
After dinner we stayed at Anniversary Inn. My parents treated us to a night there for our first anniversary. Thank you Mom and Dad! It was beautiful! They had dessert in the fridge and free movie rentals... we were loving it.
The next morning we slept in and then went to the Salt Lake Temple. After the temple Pete told me he had plans for dinner but he would not tell me where we were going.....
We left around 4:00 and started on the most beautiful drive. The leaves were amazing!
Next thing I know we pull up to this!!

Pete had made reservations for another romantic night but this time in Midway. It was so beautiful! The fall colors were breath taking. We had another great dinner at the inn and a great stay. The bed was so big and comfortable Pete couldn't resist jumping on it.
Pete was so sweet to surprise me. I don't know how we will ever top this anniversary because it really was perfect! I am so in love!!
We left around 4:00 and started on the most beautiful drive. The leaves were amazing!
Pete had made reservations for another romantic night but this time in Midway. It was so beautiful! The fall colors were breath taking. We had another great dinner at the inn and a great stay. The bed was so big and comfortable Pete couldn't resist jumping on it.
7 comments:
I am so glad you guys have a blog! I was so excited to see your comment it's been to long since we last saw you guys. Congratulations on your one year anniversary sounds like you guys had a great time. Looks like you had a fun summer and I'm excited to keep in touch better. We should try to get together some time soon!:)
you two are so stinkin cute! i'm glad you had so much fun. marriage flys by like crazy doesn't it? love it!
Congrats guys! You seriously picked the perfect time of year to get married it is always so beautiful. Your weekend away looked like so much fun. We got to get together again for some more delicious cookies and root beer floats!
Congratulations! Sounds like you had an awesome anniversary.
Bekaroosky, you've been keeping your blog on the DL, HELLO! i had no idea you had one. I loved reading all your posts. I'm so glad you guys had a nice anniversary. You two deserve each other. You are just good people through and through. Congrats you guys! one year!! That was so sweet of Pete to surprise you! (I'll have to get Colton to read your blog...it'll give him some ideas) hehe. I'll see you guys this weekend i hope! love you lotsss!
Ben and Ahlee's blog page is this. Pete seemed curious about it, so I thought I would give it to him.
bennyandash.blogspot.com
We had a good time last night. Thanks for inviting us. I hope we didn't keep you guys up to late.
It look like you guys are having so much fun! You two are so adorable!
Post a Comment