Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Weekend

Pete and I had a fun weekend. On Friday night we carved pumpkins with some of Pete's friends. I was so impressed with Pete's pumpkin carving skills! He created that little spider and made it look great!! I never know when Pete is going to bust out some new skill I never knew he had.






Saturday we went to the BYU football game (thanks again Josh and Megan). It was freezing! I can't believe this weather! It was a lot of fun and I was able to see some friends I hadn't seen in a long time.


I don't know how I feel about this cold snowy weather that's coming so fast.... time to pull out the coats, gloves, and hats and get ready for a long cold winter.







4 comments:

Burton Fam said...

Lil' Bek! Mr.Peter man !
Cute blog! just love you guys lots!!!! how was chicago

Sarah said...

Hey! Nice blog! You guys are so beautiful! How are you guys doing? We need to get together again soon, how bout it? Talk to you soon

d jane said...

eeeh! bekah, i just found you blog via katelyn's blog. you are so cute and i'm glad you and your hubby are back in utah! keep up the bloggin girlfriend!

oxo danika pope

Aaron Ludwig said...

You guys are so awesome. Those are some sweet jack-o-lanterns (or is it "jacks-o-lantern"?). Mary and I are gonna do ours this week... we're excited! Hopefully they look half as good as yours!