In October the girls and I made a trip down to Manti. Grams made is a fun as ever. From pancakes with faces to watching a butterfly come out of its chrysalis and then letting it go...
The girls always have a blast in Manti. My mom is an amazing women.
One day Grandmother and Pop came with us to Cornbellys with Presley. After awhile Elizabeth, Norah, and I came home and Adaliah and Presley got to stay late with grandmother and pop and get spoiled with dinner and treats and lots of cornbelly fun. Adaliah had a blast.
October was:
General Conference at Grandmothers house
Pumpkin Carving for FHE
The Taits had an amazing Adult Halloween party with a lip sync contest. Pete and I did a lip sync with full choreography to "Ice Ice Baby" and took home the prize. I had "baby" written on my belly. Other hits was Jody's "piano man" with a key board and harmonica, Britney's "Opps I did it again" dance with Britney Spear's real cherogrpahy. The Church's did Gangsters Paridise. Chade Leishman did the pumpkin king from Nightmare before Christmas while wearing a real giant pumpkin on his head. It was such a fun night with lots of laughs.
Also- the traditional Witch festival with Aunt Karen

Lots of time playing at home with sisters
Trick or Treating at Pete's work and then again at Amanda's house with all the cousins
(Doesn't Pete make a perfect Aladdin. The girls were in heaven. He is such a great dad to those girls)
Pete and I's anniversary!
Pete and I went down to our friend Ashlee Williams OBYN office when the baby was 15 weeks to take a look at the baby. We could tell right away that it was a boy! We were so excited but we decided not to tell the news to A SINGLE PERSON until we made sure he was healthy at the 20 week apt.
The 20 week apt fell on our 8 year anniversary which was a perfect way to celebrate. Sure enough- he is as healthy as can be and definitely a boy. We told the girls during this photo shoot- they have been SO EXCITED.
Blue in our house of Pink...can you believe it?!!










No comments:
Post a Comment