December:
Cute Gracie Tait was baptized and they were so sweet to invite out family to the celebration.
Adaliah has been in a singing/dancing group with the Tait girls since September called "Singers Company" She has LOVED it. It was right down her ally.
They started December off performing at festival of tree's.
There are my girls by the "Carson Courage Tree" for this year.
And of course they had to meet Santa. Adaliah asked for a Palace Pet Castle, and Elizabeth asked for a treasure box.
They had another performance a few weeks later and we had lots of support from family to come watch her perform. She did a little solo to "Holy Jolly Christmas" and did an amazing job. We were so proud of her.
Elizabeth had her preschool Christmas party. I love this picture with the photo bomb from Norah....wearing a classic Norah outfit...
But of course Elizabeth was nothing but sweet "Come on Norah- you want to be in the picture too? Stand right here"
Adaliah has also been taking ballet at the ballet west academy at Thanksgiving Point. After last year at "Jazz n Place" she told me she wanted to do straight ballet. I warned her it was A LOT different then the jazz class that she had been taking but she assured me that is what she wanted.
The ballet west academy was hard. Poor Adaliah got burned out after a few months- but she stuck it out until the end of the semester and we were so proud of her for that. They required A LOT of concentration from these little 5 years. It was literally an hour of floor work will very little of anything else. At the end of the semester they let the parents come watch a class. I was blown away at how well she did. We transferred her to a different studio in January that is modern/ballet both and she has enjoyed it a lot more.
Elizabeth had her dance recital with Jazz n Place. She danced to "If Santa got stuck in the Chimney". She was darling! We had Karen, Collin, Grams, Gramps, and Granny there to support.


Pete made a two story house out of cardboard and we let the kids decorate it with frosting and candy. They worked on it for 3 or 4 days in a row and LOVED IT.
Creative Adaliah followed her Dads example and used some boxes for some Christmas decorations too. She came up with this idea 100% on her own and came and showed us when she was all done. It's the Nativity in there. I was so impressed.
Pete's Nudge work party had a "Fire and Ice" theme. It was an amazing dinner, followed by a fire dancing show and then a big dance in giant room of ice sculptures and lights. It was pretty amazing. Luckily my contractions hadn't been acting out that much at that point and Pete and I were able to dance the night away. I even got an award for my "mother to be" moves. It was a great night.
We had the Armstrong Christmas at Grams and Gramps. I didn't get any pictures- but Karen and Collin had us this year and they gave us a karaoke machine. Umm...yes!! The girls have been in HEAVEN taking turns on our stage singing into the microphone. Adaliah still can't read fast enough to read a song- so most of the songs right now are self composed.
My friend Nichole asked if she could take some maternity pictures in the snow. Brrr...it was literally snowing on us the entire time but I'm glad I have these pictures. I was pregnant in the winter of 09-10, I found I was was pregnant in the winter of 11-12, Pregnant in the winter of 13-14, and now pregnant again in the winter of 15-16. Seriously..there hasn't been too many winters in our marriage that I haven't been pregnant. This has been my life. Crazy!
Pete took the older girls on a daddy-daughter date to the BYU basketball game.
And then the Christmas Celebrations began! Dave, Lisa, Isla, and their dog Indy stayed at our for two weeks. It was so fun having them. Unfortunately Norah didn't know how to play with tiny little Isla very well and ended up pushing her over again and again for two weeks. Poor Isla.
I love this picture that was taken. These are the 4 Ackerman girls that were born in 2014 with their proud fathers.
Norah- February
Sophie- June
Ivy- August
Isla- September
They all have their different looks and personalities- yet all such little Ackerman Beauties!
Here are some pictures of the Ackerman Christmas nativity/ Fun
Here are the girls all ready for Christmas Eve in their Christmas pajamas. Man they sure are CUTE!!
We took a lot of video of Christmas morning, but we didn't really get any pictures. It was a great Christmas though- TONS OF SNOW. Tons of family. The girls got this car from Pete and I. Here is Norah and Isla trying it out...

















No comments:
Post a Comment