Friday, February 5, 2016

January Highlights

January Highlights:

Elizabeth started Primary! Can you believe it?! I have two kids in primary now. And guess who is her Sunbeam teacher? Lucky me! I team teach with Britney Tait. It is such a cute little class. I've loved it.  So now I teach sunbeams as well as do the 9 year old activity day girls. Fun times. 



At the end of December (the 27th) Baby Bea was born 3 weeks early. She had to come home with oxygen for a few weeks but after she lost the oxygen my girls got to hold her and love on her. I think they're getting excited to have a new baby in house! 



For my moms Birthday we surprised her with a trip down to Manti. My dad took us sledding on the dump trail. 1/2 mile down the mountain with this beautiful view. It was a blast. Elizabeth only went down one time and then wanted to ride in the car with Gramps and I, but Adaliah wanted to go over and over again, she loved it.


Funny that I don't even have a picture of my mom- and it was HER birthday. But we went went to dinner, played games, and had brownies and ice cream. It was quick trip to Manti- but a great one.

Elizabeth had a preschool field trip to the bowling ally. Adaliah has afternoon kindergarten- so she gets to join us on those fun outings in the morning. 



We've had lots and lots of snow still. We are loving it. Pete took the girls out to make a giant snow man.


I'm just getting huge and ready to have this baby. My contractions are in full swing...all day...all night. My poor children are probably tired of seeing me sit on the coach, Pete is probably tired of me complaining of the lack of sleep and pain...but we're all doing our best to make it to March. Almost there!


We went to dinner with some friends. Ruths Chris with the Williams one week...


Carrabbas with the Mechams another week. I'm 34 weeks pregnant, and Julie is 38 weeks pregnant. We laughed at how funny our giant bellies were as we contracted through dinner together.
(Notice I'm wearing the same shirt in both pictures...yeah...not to many things fit me these days)








No comments: