Norah is 6 Mths already!! I cannot believe it. Adaliah calls it "0 and half"
Norah still loves to be swaddled for her naps and bedtime. We got this new blanket called a "woombie" that zips up the front. Norah is such a crazy sleeper that sometimes when I get her in the morning she has managed to flip all the way around inside the woombie until the zipper is in the back.
Kim gave me a front carrier and it has become my go-to while on outings, and even in the house while trying to clean and cook. Norah seems to like it a lot.
Norah's hair is out of control. After seeing her 6 mth pictures I decided that I need to cut it soon.
Norah loves play peak-a-boo with her sisters. She loves watching them play and dance. The girls can make her laugh a lot more often and a lot easier than Pete and I can.
Norah can sit up, roll, and scoot around on her belly. Between those 3 things she can slowly get where she wants to go.






No comments:
Post a Comment