Friday, September 12, 2014

Father and Sons


July 20th- Fathers and sons was a lot of fun yesterday. I invited my dad because
of my lack of sons, and then decided to bring Dali along too. I'm glad
I did, she was such a good sport. I was put in charge of dinner Friday, so Trevor Hammond and I planned the menu and bought the food
for what we assumed would be 120-140 people. We bought 80 lbs of pork
and had plenty left over. I made some beans that were good. It was a
success. We sang songs by the fire with pop and then he told some
stories in the tent to Dali, about when he met grandmother an when he
got baptized. Pop was great to come. In the morning we went on a hike
to donut falls. But also Dali led me and pop on many little hikes
through the campground, always being so imaginative letting her mind
and mouth just run freely. She was adorable and a great little camper.
Hopefully she'll remember her first fathers and sons.












No comments: