Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome Home

Halloween was a big day for us this year. Pete and I flew in Halloween morning at around 10:30 am from our trip to Hawaii. We missed the girl more than we ever thought was possible. While picking up our bags- my sister Karen and Dali came running towards us. I thought they were going to pick us up at the curb so I wasn't expecting to see them. I had to take a double take at Adaliah...she had grown SO MUCH in a week.

We got home at around noon and gave Adaliah her "prizes" from our trip. She calls her "Baby Hawaii"


And of course we couldn't pass up buying this for her...

But the real home coming happened later that day at around 3 when Pete's little sister Cecily flew in from Spain from her mission!! Exciting!! We hare so happy to have this girl home!!
She left when Adaliah was a few weeks old... Crazy how much changes in 19 mths.
Then it was time for the rest of the Halloween celebrations. Trick or Treating at Pete's work...


Then Trick or Treating with cousins..
Adaliah's cousin Eloise (only 6 mths older) pulled Dali in the wagon for the last of the Trick or Treating adventure. What a sweetie.
And I had to throw this picture in there too...this is from a Halloween party our friends threw early in the month. We got Adam and Eve, Pirates, and 80's Rockers. Love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dali is lookin good in that coconut bra. I love it!!! I didn't know you two were in Hawaii. you deserved it!! I can't believe cecily is already home yayyy! keep blogging missy i love reading your updates.

Just Mom said...

WOW! You had a busy Halloween!!