Wednesday, November 2, 2011

4 year Anniversary

Pete and I went to Hawaii for our 4 year anniversary. Here is a picture over load to sum up the trip...
Beatiful Beaches...


(view from our balcony)
Polynesian Culture center


Dancing at the Luau

Temple

Pearl Harbor
Hanging out with Mark and Dana on the beach

Hiking


Jumping off Waterfalls

Lots of Snorkling
Lots of Boogie Boarding
And lots of Aloe Vera...especially for Pete
There is nothing better in this world then having an entire week of Pete time all to myself. I loved every min of it. We sure missed the Dali girl- but we knew she was in good hands back at home with her Grams and Aunt Karen.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am SO happy you had a GREAT time! The pictures look glorious. We won't be seeing the sun here in Utah for awhile...so you guys were smart to go stock up! :) Glad you had fun...glad you are home safe!