
I was making dinner later than usual, so it was almost bed time. Dali kept pulling on my leg saying "up up!". After me ignoring her for a few
mins, Dali gave up and decided to put herself to bed in the middle of the hardwood floor. I thought she was asleep....she laid there for 10
mins. poor thing.

Daddy snuggle time after the bath...look at those pretty eyes.

Adaliah usually hates the bath, but when Dad is around- Dali is nothing but smiles and giggles no matter what the activity is.
Adaliah had her first taste of Spaghetti tonight and loved it! We couldn't get it to her fast enough. She kept signing more more more!
1 comment:
Hey Bekah! Your blog is so cute! Dali is so CUTE! I love all the fun pictures and day to day stories about her. I am so excited for these little girls to grow up together and have each other to play with. I am sorry she has been so sick! Its hard when they are so little, watching them suffer! Hopefully she will be healthy for the rest of the winter! I am sorry YOU were so sick! I had no idea! I hope in the future you call so we can come get Dali or come take care of you! Thats what we are here for! To help you when you need it!
Post a Comment