Thursday, January 20, 2011

11 Months

First of all.... thank you for all of your prayers and "get well soons." Adaliah is doing a million times better. She is back to her normal self. But one more ear infection and she'll have to get tubes in her ears...we're crossing our fingers we can avoid that.


But here is 11 months.. things I never want to forget.



* She loves to put treasures in her stroller and push them around. I love finding it around the house with the most random things in it. Cracks me up.











*She says about 15 words. Newest word is bubble. I always try to take video of her talking but she is never very interested until the camera is off. But I do have to say "thank you" is my favorite thing she has learned so far. It does my heart good to hear her say it on her own free will after handing her a treat or a toy.

*She loves kicking the ball around the house.


*She has never liked formula... she hates it actually. So I just started her on real milk. I know she's not 12 months, but how else am I supposed to have her weaned by her 1st birthday?


*She loves reading books. She always comes and hands me a book to read to her.

*Her two top molars are ALL THE WAY IN. What? She's going to have all her teeth before her first birthday...


*She thinks everything circle is a ball. The buttons on my shirt are balls, the screws on the church bench... anything circle. "Ball!!"


*Her favorite song right now is "If you're happy and you know it.." She'll clap her hands and throw her arms in the air and try to yell "hurray!"


*She is totally a daddy's girl. When she hears the garage door open she starts yelling "DA DA, DA DA!" and starts booking it to the door.


*She gives the biggest open mouth kisses. haha...yummy!


Wow- that was a lot. But writing this post makes me want to go wake her up and give her a million kisses. I love the stage she is in right now. I just want to eat her up!! She literally makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD multiple times a day with her little charming personality.
ps- I tried adding video again and it wouldn't work! Urr....is anyone else having problems adding video?

4 comments:

Shantel said...

So sweet! Last night Adaliah was putting things in her stroller and pushing it and it was darling. I loved reading about it this afternoon. She really is a darling girl, just like her mom!

Steven and Chelsea said...

She is sooooooooo cute!! I can't get over it! And I think lots of people are having video problems. One of my friends just puts it on youtube and then links her blog to there.

Mary Ludwig said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! And it just gets better and better!!

Just Mom said...

What can I say? I have the most adorable grandchildren around!! And I am so glad my children are such amazing parents! I love you all.