Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"So long sweet summer..."

I am so sad the summer is almost over. Really sad. It's probably been my favorite summer ever.

Here is a little catch up of the rest of our summer for journaling purposes. (oh ps- I'm in the process of turning my blog into a book- I'm pumped)


Armstrong Family BBQ and Pictures
Another Trip to Cedar and St. George. We stayed with our friends Lindsay and Brandon. Adaliah loves playing with their boy Mason.


Of course...lots more swimming. Tausha and Andrea came to join us one day.
$2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point


Camping with the Ackerman's over Labor Day weekend.

Adaliah loved playing with all 8 of her cousins..



And that's it.... Now on to the fall

3 comments:

Mary Ludwig said...

Dali is getting so cute! And so big! I haven't seen her in just a couple of weeks and she already looks so much older! crazy! Oh- and we have a photoshopped up version of that family picture if you are interested. Aaron made it a little darker and brought Ned and Kim in a bit. I can email it to you if you want. I think it's the one mom will probably use for the wall.
Love ya!

Shantel said...

I can't believe that summer is over already! I love the fall, but this year it is bittersweet because it is our last fall in Logan.

When can we get together to hang out? I would LOVE if you came up to Logan and we tripled with Kayla and Tyson. This is just a thought, but if you want to come up on a Saturday or something, David and I could watch Dali while you and Pete go to the Logan Temple. Have you ever been? It's beautiful. Then we could hang out in the evening or something. It would be great. We should chat about it soon!

Also, I am looking into printing my blog. What company are you using?

Tausha Marie said...

Bekah, thank you for letting us come play with you. We had a lot of fun. I agree, I'm so sad summer is almost over. I can feel the chill starting to come in the air, meaning that fall is almost here. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again. We need to plan another get together with our husbands this time.