Life has been crazy and busy- and I just realized I’ve gotten behind- I never did my 6 mth post, I wrote this 3 weeks ago- but haven’t posted it.
So here it is…
Adaliah was 18.12 pounds (95%)
And 27 inches (95%)
And here and some things I want to remember:
We started Adaliah on solids on her 6 mth birthday- and she still doesn’t love them. The only thing she’ll eat is oatmeal…we gatta just keep trying.

Adaliah is starting to get around a little. Between rolling and scooting she manages to make it around our living room floor pretty well.
She loves to give me kisses, snuggle, and run her fingers through my hair while she eats. What a sweetheart.

I think she knows how to wave-but sometimes she does it when she’s mad too…so I’m not sure if she really knows what she’s doing or not? I’ll have to keep watching…
Her favorite thing to do is take every toy out of her toy box and play with them one at a time. When’s she’s done I put them back in and she starts all over. It entertains her for hours.
She loves other babies! She gets so smiley and starts screaming when she sees them. It’s so funny.
And that's all...only 10 more days until she is 7 mths...and WOW she sure has grown in the last few weeks. I have a lot to blog about!
1 comment:
Bekah,
I LOVE the picture of you and Dali where you are holding her and she is snuggling up to your cheek. (The one where she is in a red shirt.) It is adorable. I hope someday to have a picture just like that with a little girl of my own.
Post a Comment