Monday, September 27, 2010

Adaliah's newest tricks

Catching and passing a ball



Pulling herslef up!






5 comments:

Brittney said...

I love her facial expressions! What a doll. My niece was chunky like Adaliah and now that she just turned one she all of a sudden started to thin out fast... so enjoy her cute rolls while they exist! :)

Mary Ludwig said...

Holy cow! I just saw her like a couple weeks ago and she already looks so different! We need to do something soon! Our babies are growing up! I love her facial expressions too. I laughed out loud when she was doing that ;ooh' look in the first video. how cute!

Shantel said...

Bekah,
She is adorable! I just love her. I tried to send you a message on Facebook, but you disappeared! I don't even know if I have your e-mail, so I will just leave a message here. David is doing a bunch of second interviews down in the Salt Lake area next week. I was wondering if maybe you would like to get together for a lunch/brunch one of those days to catch up! Let me know if you are interested. I'm not sure of David's schedule exactly, but I wanted to see if you would be available at all.

Love you Bekah Joy! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Look how big she is to pull herself up! Too cute!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

i love how proud of herself she is after she passes the ball back! like - did you see that mom?? what a cutie!