Saturday, July 17, 2010

Okay..it's been a month

My life:


Confession: I think I was addicted to the Internet. Between Facebook and Blogging I was on the computer…way too much. So I made a goal I wouldn’t get on as much! Yeah….didn’t work. So then I deleted my facebook account. No you didn’t...Oh yes I did! It’s been almost a month now and I am wondering how I ever had time for it. I have stayed busy busy busy doing fun, exciting, productive things.

Now I can’t even find the time to blog. I love my new life of not being an internet-holic.
But for journaling purposes I have decided to catch up:

Ackerman's Summer:

Mainly cleaning house and trying lots of new yummy recipes


But also:
Youth Conference at Snow College
Our Co-Ed softball league again..games every Friday night
Fun Crafts
Bows for Dali
Even Bracelets

More Wall hangings for Dali's room



The Zoo: I got to take my friend Sarah’s adorable boys with me







This is the Place Monument: Dali found her dream house






Swimming honestly almost every day… sometimes Dali's cousins come over to join us!











Lots of hanging out with family...including a couple trips to Manti












We went to St. George and Cedar City. We worked on our house and got to see lots of friends. Thanks again Shay and Ashley for letting us stay at Hotel Jackson. Dali made a new friend....or boyfriend? So adorable.




And look how cute our Cedar Yard looks. It makes me sad we can’t live there. :( That’s another thing I have been very busy with- finding new renters. But I’m happy to say as of last night we have the whole house rented out!







Which reminds me….the thing that has kept me the very busiest in the last few weeks is our home search. Pete and I are finally going to buy another home. One we can live in! We’ve been flirting with the idea for awhile but now the time is right! We have a great agent that we are in contact with almost every day I swear…and we plan on being in a home any time between next month and the end of the year. Exciting!

1 comment:

Steven and Chelsea said...

You guys look like you're having a great summer! Dali is getting so big :)