I am continually freaked out by how much Adaliah looks like my baby pictures. Her blue eyes, button nose, little mouth, and sharp chin…sorry Dali..you are your mothers clone.

ps- Dali got her 2nd tooth. What in the world....
pss- Sorry about my background right now... I would tell you that I'm going to fix it ASAP, but I'm not. Pete, Adaliah, and I are leaving for Cali in the morning! Yay for family vacation!
3 comments:
Adaliah is a lucky lucky girl to look so much like her mom! She is definitely going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older. I can't believe how alike you two look!
I think you should start putting her in pagents now...you know, like the show, toddlers and tiaras? ;) I NEED to see you guys! I can't believe she has teeth!
Wow, that's awesome how much she looks like you when you were a baby. That means she's going to be absolutely gorgeous when she gets older. Hope you're having fun on your vacation!
Post a Comment