Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More, more, and more about Adaliah.





A few things about Dali- 2 months

  • When she sleeps we swaddle her so tight she can’t move a muscle! She loves it.

  • She sleeps 7- 8.5 hour stretches every night. (she started this the night of her 2 month b-day)

  • She smiles all day long- especially when her dad gets home from work

  • She made her first giggle noise yesterday!!

  • Feeding her takes twice as long now becuse if we meet eye connectino while she's eatting she will stop and start up a conversation. It's my favorite....conversations full of cooes and gooes and smiles.

  • She LOVES to look in the mirror and smile and talk to herself. SO STINCKIN adorable…I’ve tried to record it like 100 times…but she always stops right when I pull the camera out.

  • Her happy times and more happy, but her mad times are more mad. She is learning to scream and put up a fit!

  • Everyone that see’s her has to make a comment on her huge checks first thing… what can I say…I have a healthy girl!

I promise I will post about something besides my adorable girl…but not today. :)

1 comment:

Steven and Chelsea said...

Sorry Bek- You and Pete are beautiful people but Adaliah is so stinkin cute, I for one don't mind the posts only about her ;)