Monday, May 3, 2010

Seattle Washington

Warning: Picture overload

I had the opportunity to go to Seattle to see my nephew Caleb be baptized. It was SO FUN to be with family. I was very nervous to take a 2 month old on vacation but Adaliah did great! She was so sweet and smiley most of the trip.

Travel Log

On the flight there she was a champ. She didn’t cry or fuss….but she did have a HUGE BLOW OUT. I had to clean her up head to toe and change her clothes in the TINY airplane bathroom with NO changing table. I just laughed- what a memorable first flight. And just in case you’re wondering…yes- her outfit did go in the trash- I wasn’t about to pack that nasty poopy onesie around.





It was so amazing to see my nephew be baptized, I am so proud of the little guy. Here is a picture of 5 of the 6 Armstrong cousins. Caleb-8, Hannah-6, Miriam 3, Lily 10 mths, and Adaliah.

My sisters and I had a so much fun catching up all weekend! They crack me up!

We got to do some of the touristy Seattle stuff after the baptism which was a lot of fun, I had never been there before.



While away- Adaliah started sucking her thumb! She woke up like this every morning on the trip. So adorable!




On the way home Adaliah slept from the second we stepped on the flight until the second we stepped off . What an angel. When we got home, Pete had a surprise for his girls- I think he missed us… a lot. But not as much as we missed him! We had such a fun trip- but it is so nice to be home again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Love the thumb pictures. Dane is trying to do the same thing, but we're fighting it! And yes..we need to chat about them again!