Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dali is 2 months!!

Adaliah Joy- 2 months old







Dali is 2 months old! I have started taking tons of video of her because I’m realizing she is never going to be a tiny little baby again. It is so sad to think about. I’m going to miss her little cooes and gummy smiles.
We celebrated her two month birthday by taking a walk around temple square. I LOVE SPRING! It smelt so wonderful, the weather was PERFECT, and the all the flowers were in full bloom. I was in heaven. Dali loved it- and of course we took millions of pictures.
Also, Dali had her two month apt today. She was so adorable. She was smiling at the nurse and doctor and being such a sweetie- and then they poked her…three times . It was so sad. But so far she has been a sweetheart since her appointment. She’s still just been smiley and content. I love my girl!!
Oh! I almost forgot! You wouldn’t believe her stats….
Let me first remind you that she was born at 7.9 which is a very average sized baby….
Weight 13.2 pds - 99th percentile! (they wrote >100%)
Height 23 1/4 inches – 90th percentile
I love my little beefcake!!



1 comment:

Steven and Chelsea said...

She is such a cute baby! And you and Pete are the cutest parents ever :)