Dierks Bentley opened which was amazing...and then of course Brad. Gatta love Brad Paisley. I told him I had tickets that morning but I didn't tell him where are seats were. We got there and kept walking closer and closer to the front. We were on the 5th row kinda on the side...so when he walked on the side stage we were only a few feet away.
3 comments:
Hey Bekah! I just found your blog! This is Allysa (Hanks) Pieper. I just wanted to say congrats about your baby! That is so awesome. Babies are the best :) YOu should look at our blog. Its kapiepers.blogspot.com
That is so awesome what a fun anniversary! I love country music and good job keeping it a secret, what fun:) Don't forget to call us when you are down here. Are you coming on Friday or Saturday? Do you guys need a place to stay? Our house is always open:)
HOW FUN! There is nothing better than having good seats! It makes such a difference! I love your preggo pic! You look beautiful, as always!
Post a Comment