Here it is....I toke my adorable cousin Janelle's advice and decided to keep pictures of my belly growing. It will be fun to look back at. I swear it's a just a little bit bigger every morning when I wake up...craziness!
Bekah you are seriously the CUTEST pregnant lady I've ever seen!! I can't believe you're almost HALFWAY DONE!! Just so you feel a little better about your adorable baby bump, I looked like that the DAY AFTER I TOOK MY PREGNANCY TEST (a few sizes larger of course, but the baby bump was the same size)! No jokes! I went to a baby shower that morning and couldn't find ANYTHING that fit! I pulled out a pair of maternity pants and figured, what the heck! Everyone asked me that day at the baby shower if I was pregnant, and I had to tell them, there was NO HIDING IT!! Crazy! I showed earlier and earlier with each baby! I'm sure if we have another baby I'll be wearing my maternity pants even before I take the test! Yikes! You are adorable though!
2 comments:
you're the cutest pregnant person ever!! i can't wait to find out what it is!
Bekah you are seriously the CUTEST pregnant lady I've ever seen!! I can't believe you're almost HALFWAY DONE!! Just so you feel a little better about your adorable baby bump, I looked like that the DAY AFTER I TOOK MY PREGNANCY TEST (a few sizes larger of course, but the baby bump was the same size)! No jokes! I went to a baby shower that morning and couldn't find ANYTHING that fit! I pulled out a pair of maternity pants and figured, what the heck! Everyone asked me that day at the baby shower if I was pregnant, and I had to tell them, there was NO HIDING IT!! Crazy! I showed earlier and earlier with each baby! I'm sure if we have another baby I'll be wearing my maternity pants even before I take the test! Yikes! You are adorable though!
Post a Comment