Thursday, October 1, 2009

3...2...1..

I'm still running "Bekah's Daycare" and I’m loving it more than ever. I had to post some pictures of yesterday. I ended up with a 3 year old, a 2 year old, and of course my nephew that's almost 1...all boys. We had so much fun!


Pete came home for lunch before he knew the craziness going on but was so sweet to stay and play. We drew pictures, played games and played with bubbles. Here are some cute pics.








P.S- Five more days until we find out the gender! We can't wait!!

4 comments:

Mary Ludwig said...

CUTE! Next time I hope there is room for a 23 year old! That looks like a blast! I am so excited for you to find out what gender baby Ackerman is! WAHOO!

Whitney said...

I'm so glad you added me!!! That's so cute you run a daycare! your me hero!

kim and ned said...

Can I come to Bekah's Day care? I'm potty trained.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having! I hope you post it right away! How fun if you were having a boy, too! (Not that I ever see you. But it's cool we're only a week apart and it'd be cooler if we were having the same) :)