Satan hates family’s
I love kids
Marriage is a lot a fun- but a lot of work
I haven’t been able to sleep well for over a week- any ideas?
Money is stupid and over rated
I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the mornings so I won’t miss my little 2 ½ year old bud so much
I’m so grateful for the gospel- where would I be without it?
Thank goodness for siblings
I love my husband more every day
Just one step in front of the other will get you over the hill….
The End
4 comments:
Change is a part of life, but it stinks, most of the time.
Nothing is more important than the relationships we have with other people. Treasure them, even when they are gone.
Anything worth having is worth working on and making sacrifices for.
The sun does come up again every morning.
"This is the day which the Lord hath made. We we rejoice and be glad in it."
Those are great thoughts! Hey I saw your link on facebook, so thought I would take a look! How are you guys anyways? In Salt Lake?
Bek- you are my hero! I love you- and Lily is SO excited to have such an awesome aunt. (Probably..I actually don't know what she thinks...)
Hi Bekah. You and I have never met but Pete and I were good buddies back in the day. I found your blog through Jack and emily's (hope you don't mind the stalking) and couldn't agree with you more about everything you listed-with the exception of the Mickey Mouse club thing. :) Hope you don't mind me dropping in once in a while to see how you guys are doing. Tell that crazy husband of yours hi for me. You married quite the stud you know.
Post a Comment