Pete is 26! Can you believe it?! I just have to say...Pete is the most amazing husband in the world. End of story. I’m still trying to figure out how I got so lucky! He is everything I need + so much more. I hope you had the best birthday sweetie!! I love you!
We spent his special day down in St. George visiting friends. Thanks again Kasey and Tish for letting us stay at Hotel Springer! Here are some pictures of our fun weekend!
LaTisha, Lindsay, and I after dinner.
Kasey, Pete, Brandon, and his new baby Mason.
The birthday boy with his yummy waffles Tish was so sweet to make for him.
Pete and his new golf clubs and bag that I got him for his b-day. Look at that smile! For those of you that don’t know- Pete has become a golfoholic. If it’s remotely warm outside Pete is out on the course during his lunch break.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Pete! Looks like you guys had a good time.
So sorry again about the dance tickets not working out that was a really crazy situation. When you win something on the radio make sure and pick them up that day so they don't give them away:)....We really need to make new plans and get together soon.
Post a Comment