I had the honor or babysitting Jane a few months ago. I’ll tell you right now- I have babysat a family with 11 kids all under the age of 8….and watching Jane was probably more challenging.
But I’ve forgiven her and we are buddies now. When I go over to the house she grabs her toys and brings them over to me and gives me the little puppy dog eyes that say “Please play with me Bekah”. And I can never resist….
Sometimes Jane goes running with Karen and I, and she is always a part of the Ackerman/ Steadman Eater Egg hunt. Both years Jane has been the star of the hunt. She also is an amazing hiker. She’s fearless on the mountain. But I think Jane is best known for her tricks. I have a video of her “OOOPPAA” trick…sorry it’s sideways. You gatta check this out…
She should join the circus or something right?
2 comments:
Bekah, thank you for commenting on our blog. We love you and Pete soooo much. Your niece puppy is really cute. I love her Oppa trick. :-)
Hahaha! That is awesome! Bek- you are the funniest ever! I sincerly hope you like Lily more than Jane though. :)
Post a Comment