Here are a few pictures of some of the fun things we’ve done in the last month.
My dear friend Kimberly from Kansas was in town and I was able to spend a few minutes with her! I hadn’t seen her in a LONG TIME. It was so good to catch up.
Pete and I had the opportunity of going to two Grizzly Hockey Games. The first time we were treated by Pete’s friend Lem. I had never been to a hockey game and I was a little skeptical going in but I ended up really liking it!
pictures but we had so much fun and we were grateful they invited us!
On New Years Eve we spent the night at our good friend Shay and Ashelys. We had a fun night of games and good food. We even got treated in the morning with the most delicious pumpkin waffles! (Thanks again Ashley!)
Pete and his brothers dressed up and made a hilarious movie taking place during the great depression. Don’t they look great?! Left to Right- Mark, Dave, Joel, Chris, and Pete

Pete and I spent our Christmas night in a tent set up in our living room! We were hoping we would catch Santa this way but it ended up not working. But we had a lot of fun

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun (as always!).
I'd love to see that movie Pete and the guys were in... is it on YouTube?
Post a Comment