Susan and Jim and the other kids at home worked hard to make the home beautiful and prepare tons of yummy food and drinks.
As the night went on, there had to have been between 100-150 people stop by. It was shoulder to shoulder in every room of the house. At around 9:30 the entertainment portion of the party began and it ended up being a hit! Joel, Pete’s brother hosted the program and sang a couple of hilarious original songs. It was about an hour program with everything from Rusty the accordion elf, to an “801 Rap” written and performed by Pete’s brother Dave.
3 comments:
I love all of your new post it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas in Manti. I love the pictures from the Christmas party. Shaye and I just have to say thank you so much for inviting us it was so fun! The Ackerman boys could take their show on the road. It was awesome!! Have a very Merry Christmas and we will see you hopefully for New Year's!
Russ even whipped out the accordion? Boy did I miss out. You probably even did a rendition of Silver Spoons...I really need to do something about this night schedule.
Thanks for coming to Ned's birthday party. It really meant a lot to him. He's been feeling really down lately. You always put a smile of his face, Bek. I don't think you'll ever know how much he loves you. Thanks for the $$ as well. You and Pete really didn't need to do that, but it was very sweet. You guys are so great. See you on the 24th.
-kim
p.s. I'm looking a little out of it on the picture at the Manti Christmas party. hahaha.
Post a Comment