Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Adaliah is 5

Adaliah Joy

This little girl was sent to the family first for a reason.  She is so wise beyond her years, such a great helper, and such a great example to her sisters. 

She is so loving. She draws Pete and I pictures everyday with big hearts and "I love you Mom and Dad" 
She loves to clean things and have it be a surprise for me.
She loves to play school with Elizabeth and teach her letters, numbers, and shapes. 
She loves spending one on one time with Pete and I. It makes her feel so grown up.
We are doing the "How to read in 100 easy lessons" and she picks it up so fast. She's already a pretty good little reader and writer. 
She loves to read at night with me. We have read the BFG and some Beverly Cleary  Romana Books. 











She LOVES playing with friends. She would have a friend over EVERY day of the week if I would let her. 
She loves making up songs, dancing, and putting on shows for me.
She is creative and has a great imagination. 

She is beautiful and wonderful and we are glad she is ours. 


No comments: