Cousin Time
After a crazy hard week of throwing up, fussy kids, and to-do lists 5 pages long...Pete came home from work early on Friday and told me to pack our bags because we were leaving for a weekend get away. Seriously- I sure love that Pete guy. He knows what "quality time spent" does for me. We went to park city and stayed at a hotel, swam a lot, did the alpine slide, and enjoyed some great food.
We didn't use our pass of all passes to 7 peaks as much as we hoped this summer- but we did make it there a few times.
Adaliah and I at the ultra sound for baby #3.
Pete and I went with our great friends Ashley and Ben Williams, and Trevor and Nicole Pace on a float down the Sevier river, then went into the mts for dinner and 4 wheeler rides. It was a great time had by all.








No comments:
Post a Comment