Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Date Nights


Pete and I did the best thing we have ever done for our marriage this summer. We found a baby sitter that was COMMITTED to coming every single Wednesday night. We didn't have to call or remind- we just knew she was going to show up which forced us to get out and DATE! Seriously- it was the best summer ever for us. Sometimes it was temple dates, sometimes just dinner, playing basketball, shopping at the outlets, ...

.....a date to thanksgiving point gardens with a golf cart. (Somehow it turned into Pete looking for free golf balls that were hit over form the golf coarse. I love my cheep-wad husband) 


.....a date to the rodeo....


...one night I told him I was so tired all I wanted to do was lay down....so we went on a date mattress shopping.. 



....and this fall Pete got BYU season tickets...


Man it is so nice to date again. As much as we LOVE taking our kids on family outings it is so IMPORTANT to get some one on one time to talk, laugh, and have a great time together. 

No comments: