Week 3 started to a trip to Corn Bellys with some of my favorite people in the world...
Isn't it great to have friends that no matter how long it's been...you can pick up from where you left off? I love this girly- Katelyn was my roommate from my freshman year of college. She moved away to AZ and is soon moving again to Florida. Needless to say,I don't get enough Katelyn time.
Corn Belly's was a blast- and it was so perfect to get some much needed time with our long lost friends.
Friday the 19th- Pete and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary. 5 years. Can you believe it?! During Pete's lunch break we went to the temple and did sealings. We were with just one other couple- a cute elderly couple that were coming up on their 60th anniversary. It was so amazing to be with Pete and remember the covenants and promises we made 5 years ago- but also to see this amazing couple and think of all we have to look forward to. Isn't marriage the best? Eternity.... WOW.
That night we went out on a hot date... I love alone time with my smokin boyfriend...
The next day we took a trip to the Zoo with Mark, Dana, and their sweet baby girl.
Adaliah loved seeing all the "An-muls", especially the 3 week old Giraffe
It was a perfect day. Perfect weather, wonderful company, and and a great time.
3 comments:
You guys have been busy! It looks like you've been having so much fun.
it was soooo great to see you and your darling family. elizabeth is such a sweetie! i'm so glad that she is happy and healthy (and a great sleeper--WOW!) i love reading your posts and seeing what an incredible mother and wife you are. you and pete are so perfect for each other and it is really inspiring to see a couple really love and take care of each other. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
I love the picture on the slide! (And I love your RED pants!) Cornbelly's is always a hit. Congratulations on 5 years! You and Pete make a WONDERFUL and inspiring couple.
Post a Comment