A little bit about Adaliah:
Favorite Food : Apple slices. As she puts it "Cars eat gas, horses eat gas, and Adaliah eats Apple Slices" We're not sure if she can't say grass or if she really things they eat the same thing...hmm..
Favorite Song: This girl is singing all day long and knows the words to just about everything but we'll go with "I'm wishing" from Snow White, and Book of Mormon Stories
Favorite Activity's: Dress ups, dancing, singing, coloring, playing outside, and playing with her toys. (especially her princess paper dolls)
Favorite Show: Dora the Explorer and the Nutcracker. Yes the full length- ballet. She watches it 3 times a week from beginning to end. This girl is enchanted by dancing.
Smarty Pants:
She knows her colors, shapes, ABC's, and and kinda counts to 20.(10, 11, 12, da-teen, da-teen, da-teen, da-teen....twenty!)
She can pretty much communicate everything on her mind in full structured sentences. It has been SO FUN to hear what's going on in that little head.
She loves playing pretend. I'm fascinated watching her play with her toys "Hi Pig- How are you? You wanna come to my house? Okay- come over! My house is right here. We ride a airplane there- it far away. Come on!".... You know..that type of stuff. So amazing that my girl is a toddler!
I think she is very aware of my pregnancy and what's happening. She has had a lot of friends and family members that have had babies recently so I really believe she knows what's coming. She's very sweet about it too. It melts my heart. A few times a day she pats my belly "This the baby Mommy? It getting bigger and bigger!" Then she gives my tummy hugs and kisses.
She keeps us laughing ALL DAY LONG. Wow...the things that come out of this girls mouth.
Dali Moments
While doing my hair Adaliah pats my bum "Cute bum Mom!" (I about died. Time for Pete to be careful what he says around her)
I asked Adaliah who's turn it was to say prayer...."Baby in mama's tummy say it!"
Adaliah told me "Dada's a prince, My princess Adaliah, and mama is the fairy godmother. You give me pretty dress."
(She says My instead of I'm...I don't want to correct her. It's too adorable.)
"My a princess." "My happy!"....ext.
She hates having a runny nose. She'll go into the bathroom, get a tissue, and wipe her nose all on her own. It cracks me up.
We are so grateful for the sweet little spirit she brings into our home. I just want to treasure every moment of every day because time is ticking ...and she is growing up way too fast.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. She really is such a cute, sweet girl. And I think it's funny that she loves the full-length nutcracker. Adorable! And yay for another girl!
She is so darling. I can't believe how much bigger she seems every time I see her. I love the blog updates!
Aww! I love her so much! Sometimes when I think about maybe having to leave the state I think of Dali's little face and want to cry that I won't be able to see it as often. Also I think Dali has a lot to teach Lily about being a sweet little lady. haha. That is so fun that she gets to have a little sister. They will be best friends! I'm so happy for all of you!
Post a Comment