Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bonk!

I was giving Adaliah a bath yesterday and she tried to stand up (naughty girl). She slipped and hit her face on the side of the tub. Moments later her eye was already purple. Poor girl

It was great timing because just a few hours later it was time for this......
Joel and Jamie's Pre-ception. Look at the lovely couple. We fly out tomorrow to Oregon to see them be married in the Portland temple. We are so excited to have Jamie as a part of our family!!
Adaliah loved the dancing and all the cousin time.
Adaliah took my spot on the dance floor..but I'll try not to be too jealous. I've gatta get used to sharing my man now.

Adaliah and her uncle Dave.

The beautiful Chantee and I. Chantee is Chris's little girly friend that he left behind when he went on his mission. She came to the reception and helped out all night clearing tables and cleaning up. What a sweetie.

The night was enchanting. Congrats Jamie and Joel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor thing! dane is such a crazy horse in the tub; i'm always worried about something like this happening! glad she's okay :)