This is why I can't watch tv. Are you kidding me? I start drooling every time this ad comes on!!
So today when I was at the store I saw a bag for sale...usually $3.25..and I got it for $2.88. That is still really expensive for something that I REALLY don't need. Well guess what. I ate one..and decided that one alone is probably worth $2.88. It was magical. Now I just need Pete to hide the bag from me so I don't finish the rest tonight. Amazing!
3 comments:
heehee you're cute. and that ad has me salivating...mmmmmmm.... you could also give the bag to me. just an idea ;)
Hey. sorry this has nothing to do with chocolate. I know you guys are looking for art for your new house and I ran across this. These are the people I used to babysit for.
They are giving a free art give away. (He is an AMAZING artist). Just thought you might be interested.
http://santiagofineart.blogspot.com/
YUMMMY... not to make it worse, but the Hershey's bliss chocolates are delicious too. They literally melt in your mouth YUM!
Post a Comment