Friday, November 19, 2010

9 months



9 months

Weight 21.6 pounds (90%)

Height 28 inches (80%)

A little about her...

*She is getting over her stranger danger! Hurray! During the move she had to be babysat a few times and she did great!

*She signs “more” and “all done”

*She finally is starting to like finger foods. (Crackers, Puffs…ext)

*She loves to play with EVERYTHING but toys…

*She loves to look at pictures on the wall. It’s like her favorite thing ever. She points to a picture so we take her over to look at it, then she points to another one..then back to the first one… She would do it all day if we let her.

* She points by stretching out her arm and bending her wrist. So adorable…

*Her eighth tooth just broke through yesterday. Crazy

*She loves to clap!

*Words I swear I’ve heard her say multiple times in the right context … “Jo Jo” – the little boy I nanny. “Mama”- Ussualy when she’s sad. “Bah” when she sees a ball “Ah Du” When she’s done with her food. And of course "Da Da".Maybe I’m crazy- but I swear she knows.

*She still loves other kids! She screams at the store or at church when kids walk by and she is in heaven when we are with cousins or friends.

She is still so snuggly and sweet and wonderful. We love our girl!

2 comments:

Tausha Marie said...

That's so awesome that you keep up to date on all of her achievements. I believe you when you say she said certain things. I swear Andrea does that too. I think they know a lot more than we think they do. We love you guys! I can't wait to come and help you with your house. I hope it works out soon.

Mary Ludwig said...

Aw. Dali is getting so big! This is where it starts getting crazy Bek. She is going to be a toddler before you know it! Enjoy every minute! I totally believe that she is saying those! It was 10 months when lily was saying "dog"- so you're not totally crazy.