I was right when I guessed you'd be the cutest pregnant person ever!! Can't wait to see your litlte princess!
Bekah! You are so adorable. I am super excited for you. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it to your Baby Shower, but I do wish you the best in the whole world. :)
I CAN'T WAIT!!! WAHOO!!! I'm so excited to finally meet my new niece! Lily can't wait either!
How exciting for you guys! I hope everything continues to go well and you wait in anticipation!
You look so cute! I'm sure you're so excited! I know we are :) For our baby, I mean. I mean...I'm excited for you too, but..oh you know what I mean!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was right when I guessed you'd be the cutest pregnant person ever!! Can't wait to see your litlte princess!
Bekah! You are so adorable. I am super excited for you. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it to your Baby Shower, but I do wish you the best in the whole world. :)
I CAN'T WAIT!!! WAHOO!!! I'm so excited to finally meet my new niece! Lily can't wait either!
How exciting for you guys! I hope everything continues to go well and you wait in anticipation!
You look so cute! I'm sure you're so excited! I know we are :) For our baby, I mean. I mean...I'm excited for you too, but..oh you know what I mean!
Post a Comment