The battle I have with myself everyday…..
Bekah 1-“ Bekah you need to go back to school and get you BS”
Bekah 2- “NO. I hate school. School’s for losers.”
Bekah 1-“You’ll be so glad you did it- and this is the perfect time before you start a family”
Bekah 2- “Well I don’t even know what I want to study, what school to go to, or how I will pay for it”
Bekah 1- “Well figure it out!”
Bekah 2- “Just thinking about the money, homework, tests, and long boring classes makes me want to throw up”
Bekah 1- “Well then study something that gets you excited!”
Bekah 2- “Hmmm………I’m drawing a blank…….”
Bekah 1- “You’ll hate yourself forever if you don’t just DO IT. Education is important!”
Bekah 2- “Oh Education…smmeducation…. “
Yes I know…I’m right…. I need to go back to school……….. blah!
I’ve been telling people that I’m thinking of going back and they say…oh great! What do want to go into? ……………. Silence………….crickets chirping………………
I guess I have a lot of praying to do.
4 comments:
oh bekah you are so adorable. this made me laugh! crickets chirping!! you are too funny. i know exactly what you're talking about here, i am going through the same thing. i want to go back to school and i THINK i know what i want to do but...not really. keep me posted on what you decide! you're the bombest!
love you!
ps congrats on the 5k! you two are so impressive.
I sure love you. I love that you are even having this conversation with yourself. I love that you answer yourself. I love that both of you are dear to me! The "two" of you will come to a wonderful compromise.......decision..... (fireflies flickering)....choice.
I love ya sis! I have a third option for you- let's start a band and get rich and famous. We'll practice/work for 2 hours a day (while our husbands play daddy) and earn so much money we have to throw some of it away because we don't know what to do with it! You on board? I wish. No, but for real- this is the hardest part of the decision making. Once you make your decision everything will just click and you'll feel so right about it- the sun will just burst out and you'll be ready to go with whatever you have chosen. :) Best of luck to you.
I don't know if I've commented on your blog before or not, but I'm glad I found it on Tausha's. This post is funny. I was the same way! But then I went in to education and LOVED it, but it's the hardest decision ever!
Post a Comment