Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Cruise

We’re home from our cruise with sunburns and no swine flu. Be ready for a picture overload. Pete had been on a lot of cruises but this was my first. I was blown away by everything. The ship was massive! It was so beautiful and it could hold every person from my home town. Oh my goodness- I’ve never eaten so much in my life- the food was so delicious. Pete and I got an ocean view room which was cool to just look outside and see nothing but beautiful clear sky’s an ocean.

On Friday we got to Catalina Island.


Pete and I rented some mountain bikes and drove all over the island which was fun- and good exercise, (thank goodness because we had eaten so much). We drove pretty high up the hill and found a beautiful over view of the island.




Next we went snorkeling. These are the most flattering suits I know. Snorkeling was remarkable. There were so many fish! It took me awhile to get warmed up to the idea of breathing underwater and surrounding myself with huge fish swimming at my face…but after I got a hang of it- I loved it.





Friday night we got dressed up and had an amazing dinner back on the cruise ship. After dinner we took a night walk around the ship and danced under the stars- so romantic.










The rest of the cruise we spent on the ship hot tubing, swimming, laying out, miniature golfing, and of course eating.






We had the time of our life and we laughed our heads off the whole time. Pete cracks me up! Here is a pic of Pete and I enjoying our virgin Pina Coladas and trying to look like the other people on the ship. Haha- j/k


As soon as we got home Pete and I stated talking about where we want to go next. Everybody tells us that we need to travel and live it up before we have kids so that’s what the plan is!

6 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

You guys are the best! I love these pictures! Bekah you are absolutely gorgeous! What fun memories to have!! I agree, live it up now. Not that life get's boring but it's just a different type of exciting once kids come and these kinds of trips aren't as easy... but still possible! Love you guys!

Jack Roberts said...

AH! That looks like so much fun! Bekah you are stinkin gorgeous every picture of you is so pretty. I am so glad you guys had a great trip. Can't wait to hang out again, maybe this time bekah we can actually get some sleep lol. You guys are awesome

Ashley Jackson said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time, I'm so glad! Now you've got me thinking that Shaye and I need to go on a cruise or something fun. Hey remember you can come visit us in San Fran in a month or so, that can be your next trip:)

Josh and Megan said...

Wow...What a trip...Looks like you had a great time. I bet is was a blast. I wish we all could go on one big trip together. We all would have such a great time. Great pics...I am jelious

Mary Ludwig said...

Stinkin fun! You guys are so cute!

d jane said...

you are one hot couple. looks like you guys had a blast! hey, go ahead and invite us next time around, got it? :):) heeee.