Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Band Dance

Pete and I love to Dance! I always say that Pete and I fell in Love on the Dance floor. I am so glad I married somebody that loves to dance as much as I do.

Our friends Tausha and Steve were so nice to invite us to a big band dance a few weeks back. Thanks again you guys! We had so much fun! Tausha was my next door neighbor growing up and when we got there I found out another one of my greatest friends from high school, Shantel Walker, came to the dance as well with her boy friend Dave.

Here are some pictures from our romantic night!

Here we are with Steve and Tausha eating dinner before the dance started.



Me, Tausha and Shantel





1 comment:

Janelle Ehat said...

You guys are so adorable!! I love watching you dance (even though I've only seen it a few times). It's so much fun!